Our client is a multinational bank. They are looking to hire a mid-senior level company secretary to join their team.
- Handle broad spectrum of company secretarial matters for the bank and its subsidiaries.
- Prepare for board meetings, minutes and resolutions
- Assist in handling announcements, circulars, annual/ interim report, AGM
- Handle company secretarial matters for Hong Kong and offshore companies
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial or compliance related assignment
- Assist on compliance matters relating to listing rules requirements, procedures and uphold corporate governance practices
- 6-10(+) years of company secretarial experience with experience from banking institutions
- ICSA / HKICS member, ideally Associate member
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and proactive
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Our client offers attractive remuneration package typically with generous bonus, and relatively stable hours. Located in Central & Western District.
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Tao at +852 2499 9293.