Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Assistant Customer Service Manager Commercial Banking - Corporate Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Customer Service Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Conduct data analysis and assist manager to run campaigns to identify business growth opportunities and measure the effectiveness.
- Prepare various ad hoc / regular reports for portfolio monitoring to management.
- Automate / streamline BAU workflows to better protect the Bank from potential risk and improve efficiency.
- Coordinate with representatives from Relationship Management Departments in various projects.
- Communicate and liaise with internal parties to resolve customer issues.
- Provide general administrative support to the relationship management team.
- Undertake all required activities and projects as directed by line manager in support of the development of Corporate Banking.
- University graduate, majoring in Risk Management, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis.
- Excellent data analytics knowledge and hands-on experience on data warehouse
- Able to work under pressure to catch tight time line and adapt to changes in business environment.
- Strong PC user with good MS Office or Excel skills.
- Strong self-motivation with good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua preferred.
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.
- Understanding in corporate relationship management, credit approval and related documentation procedures an advantage.
( Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Customer Service Officer
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.