Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Digital Banking
As one of the leading banks in Hong Kong, we provide extensive digital services on both online and mobile platforms. Facing an ever-growing need for innovative digital solutions, services and platforms, our digital banking capabilities offer an extensive range of products and services that serve over half the adult population in Hong Kong.
We are seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Digital Product Manager - Data Enablement & Analytics
. Principle Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze digital analytics & data tracking requirements
- Create tagging / data layer specification on collection for both digital behavioural and customer level data
- Collaborate with data architects, analysts, IT, risk & compliance as the subject matter expert on tag management, digital data and analytics platforms
- Ensure testing team validates data flow and participate in UAT process to provide sign-off
- Build QA and production reports within analytics visualization tools to allow product teams monitor tagged deployment status and performance
- Plan, carry out MarTech project activities and support development on tag management, digital data and analytics capabilities
- Build knowledge hub for internal users on tag management and analytics
- A relevant degree, preferably in e-Commerce, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Data Science & Engineering or related disciplines
- Experienced in data layer & data structure design and development
- Hands on experience on digital analytics & data visualization tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Looker, etc.
- Experience working with the tools below is an advantage:
- A/B testing & personalization tools (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Tag management and CDP (e.g. Tealium)
- Marketing automation or digital engagement tools
- Knowledge of digital marketing / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Understanding of Agile delivery principles and practices
- Experienced in using SQL/ HTML/ CSS is preferred but not mandatory
- Passionate on digital analytics and tagging, attention to details, persistent and patient
- Able to deliver deadlines under tight schedule in positive attitude
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Be open-minded and team player with good communication, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.