- Supervise and manage on going data centre constructionworks and any renovation works
- Participate in operation procedure and manual preparation; conduct regular review of such documents to keep up with the changes and operational efficiency
- Communicate and work with other stake holders to handle the day to day works, regular maintenance services or other emergency services
- Supervise, monitor andmanage all Electrical, Mechanical, Physical Securities activities and services within the data centre to ensure compliance with service pledges, definedprocedures and best practices
- Prepare the method statement, risk analysis for Electrical and Mechanical activities and physical securities
- Handle any emergency services and prepare the detail incident report
- Support the business development on preparing the technical drawings or documents
- Provide and support data centre provisioning works: rack, power and cabling provisioning etc. and asset management
- Higher certificate or above in Building Services or related disciplines, with electrical license Grade B or above is preferred
- Possess 5 years or above in supporting data center critical facilities
- Familiar with MS office and ACAD and support our business development when necessary
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Available to handle/ receive the emergency call and attend when necessary
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Facility Engineer (Officer).
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.