The role is to assist CDD Centre Manager to manage a team in performing customer due diligence on existing accounts regularly for AML control on both retail and corporate customers in the Bank. Plan and develop a holistic approach to ensure all review and execution process are in compliance with related regulatory requirement and internal guideline in a timely manner.
- Manage a team to complete Customer Review, Trigger event and ECDD for Corporate and Individual customers, covering both retail and corporate banking.
- Assist Centre Manager to work out realistic work plan, with milestones, key actions, and a support model with sound capacity and capability in completing 1st cycle of customer review in 3 years.
- Work closely with Compliance Department and business units to develop and deliver a training programme to ensure the team members are competent in delivering their job duties
- Development of end-to-end customer review process and ensure a thorough and proper execution.
- Ensure collaboration with business units’ frontline / RMs and smooth handshaking process are developed to maintain consistent customer experience
- Escalate and alert management of the key risks that will jeopardize the timely and quality delivery of customer review.
- Monitor progress and provide regular update, weekly MIS with vintage analysis to management and provide recommendations for the issues identified.
- Implement and complete the customer review in compliance with anti-money laundering policy and relevant procedures.
- Provide management oversight and develop/maintain a strong compliance culture regarding regulatory and compliance matters as well as anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing control activities.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Min. 12 years of hands on working experience in banking industry, solid experience in area of internal control, investigation, audits, risks, compliance, law enforcement and/or governance
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.