Management of the IT domain to the Treasury area (FICC, CTU, DCM, Securities Service, Custodian etc) including Front to Back application development and electronic Trading platform development.
- Engage key stakeholders to evaluate and assess proposed projects based on value, risk, Effort, cost and strategic alignment.
- Drive technology agenda / provide product layout plan / road-map for new technology product development / defining IT strategy, in order to assist long term business growth, cost reduction, improvement or efficiencies.
- Management of project development with technology partners including internal and different external vendors within the time and budget.
- Responsible to liaise with all other IT teams acquiring the necessary requirement with different business partners including outside of Treasury such as Risk, Compliance etc.
- Management of software development projects in accordance with corporate standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Ensure project deliverables which meet system stability and reliability to customer, business users and operation with agreed SLA and compliance requirement.
- Ensure process of technology alignment with business priorities and transparent prioritization.
- Responsible for all technology related regulatory enquiries and mandatory initiatives for Technology under various regulatory regimes such as HKMA or MAS by working with internal/external IT Audit/Compliance, Business, Legal and other partners.
- Provide technical and new technology insights for management to define IT strategy and direct teams to follow the established strategies and in line with the IT Architecture Solution.
- Plan, select, acquire, allocate, review and control resources to produce the best price performance application system, achieve least service impact and as well as to develop contingency plan to minimize business risks.
- Develop, coach and mobilize resources and re-prioritize activities across sub-teams to deal with the fluctuating demand from rapid business changes.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic or any quantitative disciple or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ experience on a large-scale trading application or back-office development experience with hand-on experience preferred.
- Solid experience on supporting treasury systems, experience on Murex is an advantage.
- Experience in Agile, TDD and CI (Jenkins, Sonar etc)
- Knowledge of Docker and CD (Cloud solution is a plus)
- Experience to manage vendor in software
- Good knowledge of Treasury products and different asset classes
- In-depth knowledge of any of the software languages in C/C++, Java, Oracle is a must
- In-depth knowledge of concurrent programming experience, test framework and CI/CD is a must
- Managing major and sizable projects experience with development team or multiple vendors with test framework and CI/CD is a must
- Preferable with experience to manage multiple sub-teams serving different business domain area
- In-depth knowledge on structured and unstructured data technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of Trade Finance is a plus
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms, including mainframe and open platform etc., is an advantage
- Certified PMP is preferable
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.