Lead an effective Loan Document Operations including Standard Document, Structured Finance Document and Credit Administration Management units to support the retail and corporate business by ensuring best in class practices, controls, efficiencies and innovations are developed, enhanced and implemented.
- Lead the Loan Document Operations to achieve the agreed objectives on the balanced scorecard for the division
- Perform regular monitoring and tracking on the quality of the deliverable and produce monthly report for senior management review
- Strengthen key operational risk capabilities from process gaps identification to build strong control with consideration of efficiency, best practice and regulatory and /or compliance requirements
- Communicate with support / business units to update or implement the risk control measures for daily operational process
- Lead the due diligence processes for new vendors and the annual review to ensure performance of these vendors met the Bank’s requirements
- Support overseas branches, including review operation manuals to ensure compliance with Head Office requirements; lead regular communication forum to leverage the expertise in each market
- Prepare annual budget and manage operating expenses accordingly
- Coach and train subordinates and ensure proper communication channel through to all level of team members
- Degree holder in Law, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of banking experience in credit administration and loan documentation operations of which 8 years in managerial level
- Broad knowledge and experience in monitoring end to end process from loan documentation, limit dispatch and credit administration for corporate loan facilities and have solid experience in project management
- Strong knowledge in banking business, syndicated loan and various banking products with experience in handling structured and project finance
- Good knowledge on companies and banking laws in Hong Kong for perfection of loan documentation and regulatory requirements for credit administration management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.