Assistant Human Resources Manager (MIS)
- Participate the development of Human Resources Management Systems to meet current and future needs;
- Assist the project leader in the evaluation of the baseline requirements, define data and create detailed business or functional requirements documents;
- Assist to develop, derive and clarify functional specifications for system related projects to ensure business needs are identified and communicated and to ensure IT system developers understand the business requirements;
- Develop and provide regular and ad-hoc human resources MIS reports for different business requirements; and
- Develop Access or Excel VBA assistant programs to streamline business process and accommodate ad-hoc business requirements.
- Degree holder in Information Technology or a related discipline;
- At least 2 years data analysis experience in HR function, project management experience with responsibility from preparation to completion of HR systems;
- Familiar with PeopleSoft HCM system is a privilege;
- Excellent programming with Hyperion, MS Access and Excel VBA;
- Excellent PC knowledge including MS word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a privilege; and
- Pleasant, detailed-oriented, able to work independently and willing to accept responsiblities.