Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Corporate Wealth and Sales Department
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Insurance Sales Manager Principal responsibilities
- Conduct marketing activities of Life insurance business for commercial banking customers
- Build and manage portfolio of insurance customers, maintain good customer relationship and provide quality after-sales services
- Identify business opportunities through direct customer contact and referral to maximize the sales and penetration of life insurance to target customer segment
- Develop and implement effective initiatives to deliver business results, build and enhance product portfolio
- Assist Team Head in sales management and maintain good relationship and provide quality after-sales service to customer
- University graduate with at least 2 years' banking experience, especially in Life Insurance areas
- Well-experienced, precise decision making
- Strong sales and customer orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing characters with ability to work under pressure
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure Incumbent
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Should be organized, logical and analytical.
- Acquired relevant Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination licenses Paper 1, 2, 3
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua and other dialects an advantage
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.