Our client, a regional corproate bank is now looking for an Assistant Manager to join the AML Team.
Reporting the Sanction head, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle BAU duties of the Sanctions team
- Draft, development and update the sanction framework to fulfil regulatory requirements
- Conduct review on sanction screening program and sanction system
- Any other ad-hoc duties in realted to Sanction area
To qualify, you must be:
- Degree holder or above
- At least 2 years exepriences in AML Sanctions area
- ACAMS or AAMLP Holder
- Native Cantonese, fluent in English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: justin.wan @jac-recruitment.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.