Assistant Manager, Actuarial Analytics
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Support the IFRS 17 Implementation & Analytics team under Project Halley in the development and implementation of the data analytics and transformation platform for the Finance Data Warehouse
• Support in the design, development and implementation of IFRS 17 solution across different business units of the Group
• Support the delivery and enhancement of IFRS 17 solution
• Support the development of the data analytics and transformation platform for the Finance Data Warehouse
• Work with other key Group and local business units' stakeholders to assess requirements and recommend analytics use cases
• Support the Proof of Concept exercises arising from potential use cases
• Work closely with other workstreams/teams to ensure smooth solution delivery
• Support the regular communication/updates with senior management
• Support management's initiatives on ad-hoc basis
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the life insurance industry with strong business sense and Actuarial knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS 17 is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in analytics and visualization tools is a plus
- Fast learner and be able to quickly get up-to-speed with the requirements in IFRS 17 and FDW use cases
- Self-motivated and passionate about participating in Group-wide changes
- Strong analytical skills and able to clearly present results systematically and logically
- Team player with good communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.