Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Customer Propositions and Management
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Affluent Propositions . Principal responsibilities
- Assist to develop proposition-related projects or initiatives to enhance segment awareness and expand market share for HNW, affluent, Emerging Affluent and other strategic segments
- Collaborate with different business units to implement proposition initiatives, to ensure the proposition is properly delivered to customers with most optimal approach Perform other responsibilities / duties as assigned by respective manager
- Assist to roll out acquisition, portfolio and engagement activities to grow the customer base and deepen product penetration to meet the KPIs
- Assist to review customer on-boarding and anti-attrition journeys in collaboration with key stakeholders to drive effective engagement and stickiness
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain abreast market information for on-going refinement of designated segment propositions
- Stay on top of compliance requirements in particular sales and marketing-related, competition law and fair value principles to take timely actions to mitigate relevant risk posing to the bank, where applicable
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure all customer communications and initiatives are compliance to FIM and related policies
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' retail banking experience
- Frontline or segment experience will be a plus
- Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Positive, flexible and self-motivated individual with good project management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.