Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Card Product Department
Hang Seng's Card business offers a full spectrum of card products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Card Lending and Portfolio. Principal responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute campaigns with targeted offers to generate sales, increase revolving balance and enhance customer loyalty.
- Work closely with relevant parties in executing and delivering the campaigns and initiatives to support the business growth.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures and to mitigate the risks
- University degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' banking experience, preferably with solid experience in card lending business
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Proactive, creative, customer focused, positive team player and independent
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.