HKMC Annuity Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited, is an authorized insurer to facilitate retirement financial planning through provision of annuity products in Hong Kong.
- To monitor claims quality and ensure our committed service standards are met;
- To handle matters ranging from administrative support, claims adjudication, liaison with different stakeholders and complaint management with service recovery which are in line with the operations’ objectives;
- To ensure satisfactory customer journey from claims perspective;
- To support new project initiatives and provide professional views as a claims subject matter expertise;
- To execute claims practices to ensure claims decision consistency and accuracy, and to act according to the terms and conditions set in policy contract;
- To work closely with customer service team to solicit customers’ feedback for better customer satisfaction management, and to improve our end-to-end claims process;
- To conduct training to internal staff and develop user / procedural manual; and
- To handle ad hoc assignments from management.
- Bachelor degree holder, with professional insurance qualification (e.g. FLMI, ICS, ACS) is an advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in life insurance industry including 2 years at supervisory level, solid working experience in claims and life insurance operations is preferable;
- Familiar with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, coordination and communication skills;
- Attentive to details with positive attitude; and
- Able to deliver outstanding results under challenging environment.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary by 2 February 2023.
Please visit https://www.hkmca.hk/eng/about_us/careers.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMCA website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.