About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity , together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours . When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process. Role Responsibilities Job Purpose
- The collection support team is a centre of excellence and is integral to the collection team in implementation of sustainable collections and recovery operations to deliver on operational and loss performance, productively, outstanding rationalization and controls.
- Be part of a team that continues to find ways to enhance of collections and recovery capability and the driving of optimization and efficiency. We endeavour to balance between technical capability and business understanding to identify opportunities and find solutions.
Processes, Operations and Governance
- Drive utilisation of collection system to achieve efficiency by coordinating collection strategy implementation and administration on the system.
- Act as a focal point in the collections system change management process. This includes trouble shooting of identify system gaps.
- Facilitate in continuously improving the Agency allocation strategy and process. This includes assisting the Field and OA manager with adhoc analytics.
- Work with Team manager to enhance process understanding, control and compliance.
Tools and Technology
- In conjunction with Hub team, coordinate various system reconciliations to ensure correct flow of information within the internal systems.
- Periodically perform System rules and parameter reviews to ensure alignment to acceptable and approved standards.
- To identify and execute workflow re-engineering to derive efficiencies.
Key Stakeholders Internal
- Champion and be part of continuous process improvements, up skill collection techniques, upgrade collection tools and optimize collections systems
- Making optimal use of all collection tools and using analytical and data segmentation to enhance collection efficiency.
- All Collection teams in CCC and HK
- Retail risk group hub
- Control Assessment & Assurance/Management Information & Forecast
- Business - CPBB
- Retail Operations
Our Ideal Candidate
- External Collection - Agencies
- At least 3 years of functional risk experience in the areas of Collection/Risk Management
- Experience in Workflow system support is preferable.
- Good communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Bank's operation process and systems are preferable
- Proficiency in SAS coding language is required.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers