About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
In this role, you are required to meet and/or exceed personal loan acquisition sales and revenue targets by generating new businesses, and provide customized solution to meet customer's financial needs Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Meet and/or exceed the daily application target and monthly sales volume target within the pre-set service turnaround
- Provide professional advice including credit analysis and tailor-made personal financial plan to satisfy customer's financial needs
- Assist Team Head in improving selling skills of the team and help to train-up new colleagues
- Follow the established workflow & procedures and deliver quality service to customers
- Handle customer enquiries in a professional way to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide recommendation in simplifying work flow and optimize processing time
- Ensure daily operations meeting regulatory and compliance requirements
- Post-secondary or above with 3 years' relevant experience in retail banking
- Aggressive, self-motivated and mature with positive attitude
- A good team player with a strong sense of ownership and attention to details
- Able to work independently and under pressure to achieve business target and tight deadlines
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good proficiency in spoken English and Mandarin is preferred
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.