Assistant Manager, Credit Control Unit, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Perform creation/maintenance of banking facilities, collateral records and basel data in source systems.
- Provide consent for the release of pledged collateral according to the approved terms and conditions
- Prepare periodical reports and ensure its correctness
- Perform UAT on system enhancements
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.