Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager Credit and Risk.
- Proactively manage the credit policy framework and ensure it’s updated in line with economic and portfolio trends, regulations and global/regional policies and guidelines
- Develop product programs for AMH lending products with product manager, and manage each product program to achieve AMH’s profitability goals within the risk appetite
- Control impairment by managing WPB asset product quality to achieve required return
- Support the delivery of AMH key projects, including Transformation, HKMA regulatory requirement to ensure the compliance of the local regulatory requirement and business development
- Administer the dissemination of credit policies. Recommend and implement new policies or policy changes. Coordinate with IT and operations to implement policy if necessary
- Ensure regional compliance with all internal and regulatory controls in the dynamic local regulatory environment
- Develop and manage MIS to reflect delinquency, loss, vintage, profitability, new acquisition trend, score performance and possibility to increase profit from new and existing customers
- Analyse and identify potential areas of improvement in credit loss, product offers, customer segments, credit procedures, etc
- Escalate emerging risk issues timely and ensure appropriate mitigating actions are devised and implemented swiftly engaging all key stakeholders
- Degree holder with relevant professional experience in retail credit management, accounting, Retail Banking & Wealth Management, etc
- Well-developed analytical skills, with proficiency in data analysis using statistical or database packages (e.g. SAS, SQL or Excel)
- Highly motivated mind-set, with the ability to work collaboratively with various Customer Groups and external parties (including regulators) to deliver assignments on time
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.