Assistant Manager, Distribution & Channel Development, Bancassurance
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Provide support and ideas to enhance the capability and productivity or bancassurance specialists in various segments.
- Manage, optimize, arrange, and execute internal bancassurance training programs, including but not limited to compliance, sales process, and continuing professional development (CPD) training.
- Leverage internal and external partners / HR / insurer / coaching / consulting resources to establish a DBS internal Banca sales academy structure. Develop, review and maintain version control on all training materials and conduct training for segments.
- Provide assistance on the two-way communication between Banca team and different stakeholders (e.g. segments, insurer partner etc), particularly on key Banca initiatives.
- Work closely with different teams in bancassurance department to continuously improve and streamline the bancassurance sales process.
- Assist channel team head in achieving team KPIs.
- Manage bank-wide banca training to ensure the compliance of all necessary rules and regulations
- Drive the development and implementation of various tools and applications to embrace Group's digitization strategy
- Minimum 5 years relevant financial services sales experience or training experience
- Sound knowledge of rules, regulations and statutory requirement of HKMA, HKIA and other regulatory body
- Excellent presentation, social and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Cantonese
- University or equivalent education
- IIQE paper 1,3,5
- Professional designation in financial planning / insurance [e.g. CFP, CLU, CHFC, FLMI]
- Knowledge of various bancassurance and insurance products and companies in Hong Kong
- Understanding of HKFI/IA/SFC/HKMA regulation and requirements on insurance and relevant investment products
- Ability to interpret and explain complicated and detailed regulations in a comprehensive manner
- Proficiency in personal computer skills including Powerpoint and Excel.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.