Assistant Manager, IT Planning & Governance, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Assist in defining and optimizing IT governance framework, policy and processes according to Group IT standards
- Drive to implement/manage appropriate governance and controls
- Facilitate in IT management reporting and steering meetings
- Support in IT compliance & risks tracking, initiate & enforce remediation work
- Help in consolidating a holistic IT strategic plan
- Keep updated in new market practices/ methodologies, bring in the valuable practices/methodologies and smooth the adaption, e.g. via trainings and workshops
- University graduate in computer science, information technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of IT related working experience in sizable companies. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst
- Experience in IT process design, control and governance
- Excellent communication and influencing skill, able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Good sense in IT management reporting
- Good project management skill, certification in project management such as PMP is a plus
- Knowledge in insurance business is an advantage
- Self-motivated and effective working with minimal supervision
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively and find creative solutions
- Able to work under pressure. Good team player and proactive
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.