Assistant Manager, Loans & Credit Operations (1-year Contract)
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for providing proper guidance and support to subordinates in relating to loan operations.
- Details checking of all data inputs performed by subordinate staff in respective loan systems
- Coordinating with business departments and external parties such as solicitor firms, facility agents regarding loan drawdown and/or redemption
- Checking of quotation of settlement figures for various loan types such as mortgage loan, business loan, personal loan etc.
- Supervise & check / approve / counter-sign the entries relating to loan booking & disbursement, payments, accounts reconciliation and other daily processing of the Section.
- Checking, authorising the submission of various reports and request to HKMC
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors (e.g. ad hoc projects, system enhancements projects, etc.)
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate major in Banking or Finance is preferred
- With at least 5 years' experience in loans operations
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and PC skills
- Good team player and detail oriented
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.