Assistant Manager, MPF Operations- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, MPF Operations
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage a team of scheme administrators to ensure the money received from customer or other service provider and payment to the clients is properly handled in order to meet with the established service standards as well as manage the cash liquidity in the bank account to avoid any overdrawn.
- Control and monitor the performance project based tasks in order to meet the business requirement set out by management
- Monitor receipt and payment processing to meet internal service standard and external compliance requirements
- Ensure complaints and requests for written reply are handled within service benchmark and in a professional manner
- Plans and manages the workload of the sub teams to ensure efficient operations and overall quality are in accordance with company policies, procedures and service standards.
- Identifies and recommends methods to improve operating efficiency and expense control through better workflow, Management Information Systems and automation enhancement.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree holder, experience in banking sector and MPF schemes
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive large scale programmatic change in large organizations
- Excellent good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytic ability and able to make sensible business judgment
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.