Assistant Manager, Management Information and Forecasting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- Support Country Credit Retail Risk and CCH and MIF team
People and Talent
- Support Management Information and Forecasting activities processes identified as the first line process owner and maintain an effective MIF operational risk management and compliance with applicable internal policies and external regulations
- Enhance MIF efficiency and effectiveness by streamline local and offshoring production capacity
- Support data analysis for Group project or Hub on information management
- Support Cost and Loan Impairment forecasting to align with the Group process
- Support Lost Recognition activities for loan loss or provision
- Support local Bureau process to comply with the regulatory and Group requirements
- Good communicator, Team player, good programming skill
- Excel programming skill, knowledge in Visual Basic, SAS
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Support Group Credit and Hong Kong RB Credit on Loan impairment/Cost (e.g. forecast, cost variance analysis, annual budget process and project cost tracking)
- Support the development, maintenance and validation for End-user computing (CEMS) rules to facilitate the country credit management
- Support Control Assurance program comply with prevailing credit policy.
- Support regulatory requirements and internal policies in relation to the use and sharing of credit data, including SPM IC-6, IC-7 and the Code of Sharing and Use of Credit Data
- Support local bureau team and ensure quality credit bureau data contribution, portfolio review scan and complaint handling
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Country Credit, Retail Banking
- Group Credit, Retail Banking
- Internal Audit
- External auditors
- Industrial Taskforce
- Credit Reference Agencies (TransUnion & Dun & Bradstreet)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.