Manage process re-engineering projects to identify and improve operation risk and control, cost optimization and operation efficiency.
- Assist line manager in driving alignment between bank-wide / Operations on process transformation initiatives and collaboration amongst business units and operation units in agreement to the transformation
- Understand needs and concerns of business units and operation units, help line manager in identifying areas that require process re-engineering and improvement in regard to operation risk and control, compliance risk, cost optimization, operation efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Assist line manager and participate in taskforce/ project team to formulate project plan for transformation objective, and fulfill compliance and risk control requirement
- Foster and maintain an effective working relationship with internal customers, external vendors, suppliers and regulatory bodies
- Support line manager in monitoring project execution, report on progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies
- Assist line manager in supporting the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved project management guideline
- Degree holder or equivalent in preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience, preferably in process design/ project management in banking sector
- High awareness in both risk and control, especially compliance-related risk and security issues
- Good understanding in both the business products and technical aspects of system platforms
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.