Assistant Manager, Project Element
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Develop and maintain the Prophet models, including but not limited to Deterministic Liability Model and Stochastic ALS model.
• Perform and test Prophet coding changes, as well as implement and test the end to end operating process for Stress Testing for Economic Capital, Stress Capital, Capital Planning and SAA etc.
• Maintain documentation of the model enhancements.
• Conduct controls according to internal requirements.
• Provide technical/system coding help/ guidance to local business units, as required.
• Actuarial analysis on modeling results.
• Provide support on financial reporting.
• Ad-hoc projects.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.