Assistant Manager, Prophet Change Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The role is focusing on Actuarial Modelling Maintenance relating to valuation
- Develop and maintain Prophet models, including but not limited to deterministic liability model.
- Perform and test Prophet coding changes, as well as implement and test the model including but not limited to Actuarial reporting, Pricing, Budgeting, SoE Analysis, etc..
- Review and advise Prophet coding change, as well as the design of the end to end operating process.
- Perform model enhancements, model integration with clear documentation.
- Conduct controls according to internal requirements.
- Provide technical/system guidance to local business units, as required.
- Perform Actuarial analysis on modeling results.
- Provide support on financial reporting.
- Other Ad-hoc projects, as required
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.