See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realize their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realize their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Support under Cards & Unsecured Lending Department - Strategic Planning and Business Control Team to analyze and evaluate business performance, conduct financial forecast and budget, identify opportunities and threats and recommend action plans
- Develop data visualization to show trends/patterns, identify gaps and produce insightful findings and recommendation (via. Qlikview or others data visualization tools)
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various working parties
- Track the performance scorecard to ensure business objectives and KPIs are met
- Maintain clear communication with internal stakeholders and senior management
- University degree in Business Science, Business statistic or a related discipline
- Experience in data visualization tools - Qlikview, and Tableau is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably at analytic role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) in a complex global environment with cultural diversity.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, attention to details and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager or below
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.