Assistant Manager, Transfer Agency - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Transfer Agency
. Principal responsibilities
- Managing a processing and servicing team and ensure that optimum levels of operational efficiency are achieved to capitalize on the growth of registrar or transfer agency business.
- Assisting in coaching and training subordinates or newcomers and provide guidelines when necessary to team members on various issues
- To plan, manage and control all aspects of team operations to ensure maximum profitability and attainment of business and operating objectives
- To take up or lead an ad hoc project as assigned from time to time.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid business analysis or project management working experience within the Investment and Finance industry.
- Relevant project management and or business analysis work.
- Strong knowledge in Transfer Agency, fund services or related areas
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Strong command of spoken Mandarin would be highly regarded.
- Good problem solving, analytical and people management skills.
- Good team player and leader who is able to drive changes proactively.
- Knowledge in Automatic Word Distributor and any other Transfer Agency systems will be an advantage
- Self motivated with the ability to think, and act, independently combined with an ability to work under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Team player and people motivator.
- Creative problem solving, collaborative and influencing skills
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills to work with stakeholders across business divisions and geographies
- Strategic thinker, with strong conceptual, creative and analytical capabilities.
- Energetic, results focused change agent, with a strong work ethic.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.