Assistant Manager, Transfer Agent
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To enhance the transfer agent services, coordinate the transfer agency functions required, meeting the testing requirements and documenting and implementing of new agreed procedures and updating of operational checklists
- To liaise with internal and external customers and Team leaders to ensure completion of complex or exceptions-based process actions;
- To provide transfer agency services and support in fund administration related matters;
- Proactively to identify and act on opportunities to improve current processes to meet the changing requirements of our clients, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk;
- To ensure an awareness of and adherence to the key TA controls at all times.
- Strong understanding of complete transfer agency operational processes and share registration;
- Experience in shareholder services for SFC authorized fund is preferably, typically candidate will have solid experience in a similar environment;
- University graduate with accounting background is a must;
- Customer focused, proactive and service oriented;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good project management plus excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.