Assistant Manager, Treasury Service Delivery - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Treasury Service Delivery
. Principal responsibilities
- Work as part of the Treasury Services Delivery team within Global Custody to process cash related instructions and liaise with relevant parties in order to ensure that all cash activities are processed in a smooth manner.
- Customers are fund or investment managers who contract with the firm for Global Custody activities. Other stakeholders are internal departments
- Ability to work efficiently, whilst building an understanding of the business or operational environment in which the candidate is working to better comprehend how the activities which are carried out in the Treasury Services Delivery team link
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Relevant experience in a supervisor role of Treasury Function or related Banking and Finance Field
- Detail oriented and ability to meet cut off time.
- Proven ability to implement control framework into operations and ensure operational effectiveness
- Proven stakeholder management skillset including clients communication and internal stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.