Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Marketing
Hang Seng's Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to reinforce the brand of Hang Seng Bank, drive acquisition and usage of the Bank's product and services, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide internal business units with marketing support to deliver a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber marketing professional to join us as Assistant Manager in Wealth Management Marketing.
- Assist in formulating marketing strategies and plans to build customers' portfolio and enhance customer loyalty for the Bank's wealth management products
- Implement cost-effective marketing campaigns / customer events, to sustain portfolio growth and enhance customer experience for the Bank's wealth management products
- Keep abreast of the market trend to make insightful and data-led recommendations or strategic direction with an aim to optimize performance of the Bank's wealth management products
- Develop marketing collaterals, collaborate with relevant internal and external parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programs
- Monitor program progress / effectiveness and conduct post-program evaluation for future improvement
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing, with exposure in wealth management business and knowledge of banking / event management, insurance or investment products preferred
- Experience in above and below-the-line marketing programs development, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage
- Resilience with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.