A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Wealth Management (Life, General & Health Insurance) Marketing Department
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
Hang Seng's Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to reinforce the brand of Hang Seng Bank, drive acquisition and usage of the Bank's product and services, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide internal business units with marketing support to deliver a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking a high caliber marketing professional to join us as Assistant Manager in Wealth Management (Life, General & Health Insurance) Marketing Department. Principal Responsibilities
- Assist in various Marketing & Business initiatives and insurance project development to support Life, Medical and General Insurance business
- Facilitate effective communication between marketing channel, internal stakeholders and risk stewards
- Facilitate the development of the O2O process for marketing optimization
- University graduate preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years banking/insurance experience, preferably with exposure to digital channel
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
- Well versed in MS Office, Powerpoint and Excel
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.