Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Drive and manage eChannel and Digital related system enhancement projects.
- Liaise with end users at all levels and IT Development team on project implementations.
- Prepare/provide support on procedural design and user requirements for system enhancements.
- Add value to business users in the new product design/campaign, operational design and system applicability.
- Help resolve all system related operation and services issues through investigation, solution identification and system enhancement.
- Ensure the Bank’s eChannel / Digital services are complied with external regulations and internal guidelines regarding risk, compliance and control.
- Coordinate with various internal and external parties involved to ensure seamless implementation of product or service launch.
- Provide guidance and coaching to subordinates to ensure that they are competent to perform their jobs.
- Assist team head/department head in managing the daily operations and handle any exceptions of e-Channels.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project management in relation to digital banking operations/system implementation.
- Good knowledge in retail banking products/services and implementation trend of e-banking, digital and innovative services
- Well verse in project management or System Development Life Cycle.
- A team player with strong organizational skill and able to work under tight timeline.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Job ID 2022_CW_07003 More Jobs From Talent Axis