- Responsible for the group compliance management: organize, coordinate and implement the strategy of the group compliance and risk management.
- Reporting, writing and drafting general materials according to the departmental responsibilities and meeting requirements
- Responsible for information transmission between Headquarter and internal parties of the bank and report for the compliance management issues.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
- University graduate, major in Economic, Finance, Legal or relevant disciplines, candidates with Master degree or China education background are preferable
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in banking and finance industry
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Putonghua is much preferable
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
Knowledge & Skills