Perform all checker function on Retail Loans and support Section Head on operation of Retail Credit Administration Section. Job Responsibilities
- Check and verify all agreements, security documents, and other related documents are properly executed with approval and comply with Bank's prevailing policies and guidelines.
- Checks confirmation letters from solicitor firms to ensure that mortgages are executed in accordance with our instructions.
- Ensure compliance of all conditions precedent, including but not limited to all facility and security documents, prior to implementation of credit facilities.
- Follow up with business units on the submission or satisfaction of all conditions subsequent.
- Check and approve credit limit and other credit related maintenance in systems.
- Performs ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Post-secondary or above
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in credit administration, preferably with checker experience. Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior Officer.
- Knowledge of PC operations and good typewriting skill in Chinese and English.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese