Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Investment Management Limited - Chief Operating Office
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ("Hang Seng Investment") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is Hong Kong No. 1 exchange-traded fund ("ETF") manager in terms of assets under management. As a Hong Kong based asset management company specializing in managing funds related to mainland China and Hong Kong markets, Hang Seng Investment is committed to providing investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in managing funds (including a series of ETFs and retail funds) and investment portfolios for institutional and private clients. As a leading home-grown asset manager in Hong Kong, Hang Seng Investment has 30 years of asset management experience.
We are seeking a high caliber to join us as Assistant Portfolio Financial Services Manager Principal responsibilities
- Provide fund operations support to asset management business
- Provide support to monitor and detect any exceptions due to fund flows, pricing and liquidity with respect to in-house Fund Valuation Policy and regulatory requirement
- Develop/update spreadsheets to validate NAV figures for investment funds.
- Support new launch of mutual funds and exchange-traded funds processing including collaboration with fund administrator, transfer agency and investment business
- Assist to review fund accounting including the preparation work for fund financial reporting
- Participate in User Acceptance Test (UAT) of system development
- Adhere to operational procedures to ensure compliance with the Bank's guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience and sound knowledge of asset management operations and investment products
- Solid Exposure to fund documentation such as Offering Document, Key Facts Statement
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with strong knowledge of spreadsheet application software an advantage
- Good knowledge of fund valuation and accounting concepts behind, with basic knowledge of Bloomberg AIM and regulatory requirement of authorized mutual funds and unit trusts an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.