Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Risk and Compliance - Portfolio, Policy and Control, Wholesale Credit Risk Management
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Portfolio, Policy and Control of Wholesale Credit Risk Management is responsible for review of portfolio management framework, formulation and review of credit policies, procedures and guidelines for corporate banking, private banking and SME segments, oversight on the credit related matters of new product development, and also regulatory reporting for Banking Exposures Limits Rule.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Portfolio Risk Manager
. Principal responsibilities
The candidate will work closely with the offshore resources and support the Portfolio Risk Manager in carrying out the following job responsibilities:
- Preparing dashboards for Risk Management Meeting
- Preparing meeting materials for Wholesale Credit Portfolio Oversight Committee and other regular meetings such as Country Oversight Meeting with the regional team
- Assisting the portfolio risk manager to conduct the annual review of Country/Territory Risk Plan
- Performing the review of the Bank's strategy/appetite on customers in different industrial sectors and trend analysis of actual position against the plan approved.
- Conducting the review and gap analysis of credit portfolio management framework of HASE.
- Coordinating with Risk and Business/Functional Units to streamline the credit portfolio management tasks.
- Ad hoc MI/Project as per the Senior Management's request.
- Diploma or university degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- Minimum of three years' banking experience in corporate credit risk management
- Good credit sense, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill and proficient in data analysis and application software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.