Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Liquidity and Cash Management
Hang Seng's Global Liquidity and Cash Management ("GLCM") offers a comprehensive range of cash management services from account and deposit management, payments and remittance, collection and receivable services, liquidity management and electronic channel solutions to our corporate and commercial banking customers. We provide tailored solutions to our corporate banking customers as well as efficient plug-and-use services to our business banking customers. We are responsible to drive the liabilities growth of Commercial and Global Banking segments through the provision of leading class cash management solutions to them. We are also steering the transaction banking FX growth for the bank as well. We focus on our customer needs in Greater China and aim to be the one-stop cash management partner to our customers across mainland China and Hong Kong.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Product Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Drive the development of cash management product / service to enhance customer value and raise brand awareness and equity in targeted market segment in commercial and global banking;
- Develop the documentation and operational flow for launch of new or enhanced Cash Management products and formulating marketing campaign to grow revenue;
- Coordinate with internal business units and the Group on various initiatives / activities / projects;
- Formulate and implement business initiatives to achieve agreed business goals.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines;
- 3 years' experience in banking product development / management from corporate banking or retail banking industry;
- Working experience and knowledge on CHATS, Remittance, FPS and FX preferred;
- Working experience in GBA or ecommerce would be an advantage;
- Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Excellent command of Access and Excel;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.