Excellent opportunity to work in a MNC in implementing the latest infrastructure technology on a global scale. The ideal candidate will contribute on both strategic and operational levels of the business while ensuring business objectives are met through project management & delivery.
- Manage internal & external resources to design, build infrastructure platform and services and implement them to production on time, within budget and with good quality.
- Work with Infrastructure Architecture team to leverage shared infrastructure platforms and services to maximise ROI and to minimise the total cost of ownership of company’s infrastructure environment.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to drive technology innovation
- Collaborate with Enterprise Testing team to define the quality assurance test plans
- Degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Science, Information Technology or oterh related subjects
- Minimum 6 years of tech experience with at least 3 years in project management / coordination role
- Proven experience in managing projects with ability to multitask
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a must
- Knowledge of the following disciplines: project and program delivery, portfolio management, change management, infrastructure development management, vendor management, financial management
- Technical proficiency in hardware and system software, as well as experience implementing packages and working with vendors
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that gains understanding
Advance your career and join a prestigious international company now.
Please click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Our consultant will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion if you are shortlisted.