Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
- Acquire and grow high net worth client base and special focus on the clients' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives and provide financial solutions, i.e. investment products, to satisfy client's needs and objectives..
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Business Units to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Assist company to coordinate and execute business project.
- Perform daily operations and customer services.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking or securities firm.
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Familiar with investment banking products and good knowledge in corporate finance services.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).