Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Corporate Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Develop and manage a quality commercial banking lending portfolio and cross-sell other banking products in order to achieve business targets
- Prepare credit proposals and monitor account performance
- Conduct regular and effective credit reviews and inspections of customers' operational facilities to maintain a healthy loan portfolio and take preemptive measures to avoid bad and non-performing loans
- Collaborate with Credit Risk Management Department to take proactive control measures to ensure credit quality
- Work closely with Trade Services Departments to provide excellent customer service and strengthen the relationship with customers
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management
- License holder of securities (HKSI) and insurance (IIQE) and fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and Insurance Ordinance strongly desired.
- Holder of Enhanced Competency Framework - Credit Risk Management (ECF-CRM) is preferred.
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.