Assistant Relationship Manager - Global Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 17 Mar 19
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Global Banking - GB Relationship Management
Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Relationship Manager.
- Support RMs to deepen client relationships and improving income generation through focused business development activities.
- Assist RMs to negotiate and structure credit facilities and preparing credit proposals (new and review) in a timely and professional manner, under the constraints of credit / lending policies, in meeting clients' needs as a result of thorough understanding of their businesses, financing requirements and market conditions.
- Assist RMs to improve the loan portfolio mix and maintain the loan assets at quality level by conducting credit assessment of customers' financing requests in a professional manner and by monitoring credit risks regularly and alertly on customers' credit standing and then to act promptly and appropriately.
- Assist RMs to prepare facilities documentation according to credit approvals and market standards customary for the type of financing.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Experience in handling Non-Bank Financial Institutions is preferred
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Relationship Officer.)
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.