You will join a leading Swiss private bank with strong reputation and global networks with over 25 offices worldwide. The bank prides itself in providing dynamic and personalized advisory services with a focus on opportunities in international financial markets. Currently they are looking for seasoned banker's assistant to join their growing Hong Kong and China teams.
- Perform account opening, documentation, order placing, account maintenance, credit facility and periodical review.
- Execute clients' orders, including money market, securities, structure products and FX transactions. Facilitation of order execution.
- Maintain high standards of client servicing and accompany RM to client meetings, typing/inputting KYC & Call Report into the bank database when needed.
- Manage and follow up on new account opening documentation to ensure full compliance to the requirement before passing the documents.
- Ensure that private banking transactions comply with the Bank's policies and legal requirements.
- Proven track record of over 5 years of client servicing experience within Private Banking Wealth Management, in a similar capacity or a University degree with a specialzation in Banking/Finance.
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners.
- Excellent client- and service-orientation when interacting with sophisticated entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Result driven work approach, a high level of flexibility and personal responsibility paired with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What you'll get in return:
- A client-oriented front role in an international, dynamic environment, that works closely with seasoned bankers and assists in handling client relationships.
- An exciting opportunity to combine your interest in client consultation as well hands-on operational tasks.
- A function that collaborates closely with Business Management, other Relationship Managers' teams, Investment Services & Products, Operations, Treasury, IT, etc. for functional efficiency.