HashKey Group is looking for a motivated Technology Risk (Senior) Associate to join the Information Technology Team who thrives on and aim to make an impact in a fast-growing company and industry. You will act as the first line risk professional actively identifying, assessing, managing, and reporting on all aspect of technology related risks for the Group. The candidate will consistently provide risk management awareness to senior management and the wider technology teams in the region.
- Assist in building, strengthening, and driving the implementation of the technology risk control framework in the Group
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders in technology, business, and lines of defence to drive continuous improvements in the technology control environment
- Identify and manage technology related risks including change management, disaster recovery, third-party risks etc.
- Advise on regional/local market regulations, technology related policies and best practices
- Ensure group and business entity level technology risks policies/standards are defined, documented, implemented, monitored, reviewed, and reported regularly
- 3 years of experience in risk management, project management or other relevant roles in reputable financial institution(s)
- Experience in risk assessment methodologies, internal controls, and industry technology risk management frameworks such as ITIL, COSO and ISO
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape and technology related regulations in HK/SG/JP and other Asian markets
- Experience in technology risks, including software development lifecycle, change management, vendor management etc.
- Industrial certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP would be a plus
- Awareness in current technological trends, ideally in the area of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Familiar with a variety of financial and business concepts
- People oriented, driven, and highly skilled in managing various stakeholders with diverse interests
- Effective communication skills, and proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese
- University degree holder
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!