Assistant Vice President-Human Resources (Talent Acquisition)
- Report to Head of Talent Acquisition to address talent needs of HKEX through acquisition.
- Work closely and manage partnerships with stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and provide advice on talent acquisition strategies.
- Identifying top talent and managing end to end selection process
- Manage partnerships with external vendors to ensure smooth execution of selection process
- Perform analysis on recruitment data and create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Counsel candidates on corporate benefits, salary and corporate environment
- Proactively seek to provide market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Serve as a brand ambassador by leading branding initiatives and provide best practices within recruitment to drive the firms culture
- Provide thought leadership in improving talent acquisition activities
- Maintain recruitment record system in accordance to the internal compliance
- Review background check reports
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition with a minimum of 5 years of in-house recruitment experience from sourcing, recruiting and employment branding.
- 3- 4 years of experience and understanding of Financial Services industry is essential
- Previous experience in maintaining trusted relationship with senior business leaders at division and/or department head level
- Have a solid track record in selection methods and techniques with a proficient in the use of social media
- Bachelor's degree or above in business or related disciplines
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills along with an impactful presentation style
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.