We're home to Asia's most dynamic and vibrant capital markets.
Connecting capital, ideas, inspiration and innovation for deeper, more diverse and liquid global capital markets; providing greater choice and opportunity for our customers, each and every day.
HKEX is a purpose-driven company. Our commitment to the long-term development of our business and our markets is articulated in our purpose: "To Connect, Promote and Progress our Markets and the Communities they support for the prosperity of all." Job Summary:
The Market Data Team will lead the operation teams to manage and support core operations of market data platforms and data management of HKEX. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- To manage client on-boarding activities to HKEX market data platforms, including real-time pricing feeds, issuer news feed, historical data platform and other data dissemination channel.
- To plan and manage projects including introduction of new data products, improvement of operation stability, operation control and efficiency, include defining requirements, executing user acceptance test, and supporting rollout.
- To support our clients to in managing changes and collect client feedback, answer client enquiries, and work collaboratively with our clients.
- To partner with in-house technology teams and external solution providers to ensure smooth project deliveries
- To monitor system healthiness, review and manage business continuity plan, and conduct risk assessment, and perform regular review on operation data.
- To conduct regular training on operation events.
- Work on weekends and / or Hong Kong public holidays would be required occasionally
- To deliver other ad hoc task assigned by supervisor
- Degree or above, preferably in Information Technology / Engineering / Finance / Computer Science or other related disciplines
- At least 6 year's relevant experience in well-established financial organisations on operation, with a good concept on operation control and efficiency, as well as incident handling.
- Preferred with experience with market data, especially on real-time market data feed.
- Meticulous, attentive to details and able to maintain high level of accuracy
- Able to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Conversant with technical details
- Highly independent, self-motivated and result-oriented professional
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Embrace HKEX cultures in work (collaboration, excellence, integrity, diversity and engagement)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Associate
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: