- Ensure smooth trading operations of the derivatives market by managing operational risks, providing services to Exchange Participants, dealing with exceptional cases and contingency situations
- Ensure the trading activities comply with the relevant regulations, rules and operational procedures
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects, including system enhancements, market microstructure improvement, implementation of new products and review of rules, policies and procedures
- Streamline and automate workflows, identify potential risks and implement mitigation plans
- Develop and review operating procedures and contingency plans
- Keep abreast of the latest international trends in derivatives market development
- To support new business initiatives, implement new products, system & infrastructure enhancements, market microstructure improvement, and other ad-hoc projects.
- University Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Good understanding of the derivatives products, market practices and the trading platform
- Sound knowledge of the derivatives market operations and regulations
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, of which at least 2 years at the management level of well-established financial organizations
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; visual basic programming and PowerBI would be an advantage
- Shift duties required
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.