HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
N/A Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
IPO Vetting is responsible for processing applications for new equity listings, including transactions by listed companies deemed to be new listings. It also handles pre-IPO enquiries before filing of listing applications. In addition, it issues guidance to the market and formulates IPO policies. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- To support the development of listing policies for IPO Vetting Department and to lead & supervise selected team members on:
- Conducting legal, regulatory and general research;
- Conducting detailed data analysis;
- Drafting policy papers and external papers for publication; and
- Drafting rules, procedures, guidance and decisions.
- To analyse legal and regulatory issues and prepare advice and regulatory alerts
- Market practitioner with relevant experience on policy work including preparation of policy documentation & communication with relevant stakeholders; knowledge of the Hong Kong financial market and the securities industry and its practices.
- Candidate should be university graduate in a relevant discipline with at least 10 years working experience in public policy, corporate finance, law or a related field.
- Experience in working independently with little direct supervision in a work environment that required the exercise of judgement
- Excellent research, analytical skills (especially data analysis) and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator with solid drafting ability, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of computer applications (especially Excel or data analysis software & tools)
- High standard of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.