Assistant Vice President - Post Trade (Depository & Nominee Services Infrastructure - Security Operations)
- Perform end to end analysis on Depository and Nominee Services initiatives and provide support on user requirement development
- Manage changes/requirements according to Depository and Nominee Services strategic planning, timeline, deliverables and cost.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external parties. E.g. inter-department, IT, Legal, Ops Risk, COO office; and partnered stock exchange/CSD.
- Perform and keep track on Depository and Nominee Services business management, budget control and incident management.
- Perform centralize Depository and Nominee Services reporting, escalation and communication to wider division requirements.
- University Degree, with at least 5 years' relevant working experiences, preferably in well-established financial institution
- Sound knowledge in securities market practice; experience in depository / corporate action business is an advantage
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Confident and articulate writing and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.