- Assist Team Head to perform and verify document scrutiny of new account opening, loan documentation and investment orders forms etc. to ensure all of the required documents, name scanning, risk scoring and bankruptcy compliance checking are completed properly.
- Make use of various MIS and KPI to effectively monitor Business Banking Centre daily operations and credit control function are compliance with the bank and regulatory requirement.
- Work closely with the team heads to drive continuous improvement as necessary to enhance compliance and credit control quality.
- Gather findings and recommendations of audit report, internal inspection report, compliance review report and operational risk incidents. Identify root causes for failure and recommend actions to prevent recurrence of similar incidents.
- Lead and manage departmental projects in which related to Business Banking Centre.
- Ensure investment related transactions executed by the internal departments are in line with bank’s policy and procedure.
- Provide coaching to improve knowledge and competence of staff in carrying out proper compliance, credit and operational controls.
- Ensure that adequate training is provided to the staff within the department.
- Degree holder in Business Management, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience in banking operations / operational risk management.
- In-depth knowledge of SME and retail banking products.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Self-motivated, independent and strong communication skill.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.